This will be achieved through coaching and mentoring of partner school teachers, ensuring the programme meets the needs of staff and pupils.
Responsibilities in brief
- Support a portfolio of schools to implement the programme
- Carry out school development visits, observe lessons and give developmental feedback.
- Provide advice and training to school leadership teams, Mathematics Mastery School Leads and teachers to ensure effective implementation of the approach.
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to ensure the best possible standard of teacher experience.
Training and professional development
- Deliver high quality training workshops and inter-school collaboration sessions.
- Measure the effectiveness of the training delivered and teacher attendance/satisfaction.
- Genuine passion for mathematics education
- Belief in the potential of every pupil
- Vision aligned with Mathematics Mastery’s high aspirations and expectations of self and others
- A self-starter who is driven to achieve the highest standards
- Demonstrates resilience, motivation and commitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage and motivate others
- Ability to probe, challenge and question appropriately and strive for continual improvement
- Collaborative working style and strong team player
- Demonstrated commitment to personal development
- Personal values are aligned with those of Mathematics Mastery
Download the full application pack
- Regionally based
How to Apply
Please send email@example.com a CV and covering letter briefly explaining:
- The nature of your support work in the field of mathematics, especially how this has helped improve outcomes for pupils
- How you have developed other teachers to improve their practice
- Your recent professional development, including any additional maths qualifications
- Examples of training sessions that you have delivered to teachers and other staff. What impact did this have on their practice?