Mathematics Mastery Privacy Notice
Who we are
Mathematics Mastery is part of Ark UK Programmes, 65 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TD. For the purposes of Data Protection legislation, Ark UK Programmes is the ‘Data Controller’. This means Ark UK Programmes is responsible for data held about you.
All personal data is held in compliance with UK Data Protection legislation, the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and with all other laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
We take your data protection seriously, and this Privacy Notice is designed to explain how we use any personal information we collect about you.
How long do we hold your personal information?
We only keep your information for as long as we need to, or for as long as the law requires us to. For more information about how long we keep information please contact us for a copy of our Data Retention Schedule. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping in touch
If you are a registered user of the Toolkit, or have expressed interest in Mathematics Mastery on our website, and have given us consent to contact you, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, ask for feedback or keep you up to date with our programme of work. If you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe quickly and easily using the link at the bottom of our emails, or email email@example.com and we will remove you from the list.
Third party websites
If we become aware of a data breach, this will be reported to the Ark UK Programmes Data Protection Officer. The Officer will then assess the extent of the breach and take the appropriate steps and precautionary measures to mitigate any risks.
Under data protection law, you have a right to be informed about how we use your personal data.
You have the right to:
- Ask for access to your personal information – this is called a ‘subject access request’
- Ask for rectification of the information we hold about you
- Ask for the erasure of information about you
- Ask for our processing of your personal information to be restricted
- Data portability, to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose
- Object to us processing your information
If you make a subject access request, and if we do hold information about you, we will:
- Give you a description of it
- Tell you why we are holding and processing it, and how long we will keep it for
- Explain where we got it from, if not from you
- Tell you who it has been, or will be, shared with
- Let you know whether any automated decision-making is being applied to the data, and any consequences of this
- Give you a copy of the information in an accessible format
More information about your rights is available in our data protection policy. To request a copy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer for Ark UK Programmes is Lorna Goodey. Lorna can be contacted at email@example.com.
If you want to contact Mathematics Mastery directly about your personal information you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you are not happy with how we are processing your personal information, then you may raise the issue with the Data Protection Officer. If you are not happy with the outcome, you may wish to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Tel: 01625 545 745.